Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

Tee hee I have the cutest baby in the world today - He has learnt how to clap his hands and boy does he think he is clever!!!! He is doing this whilst sticking his little tounge out - cheeky monkey.

On another note AUSTRALIA POST SUCKS the proverbial. My normal nice friendly parcel man is on holidays (lucky sod) and AP have replaced him with someone who uses a lacky instead of getting out of his van. Two days in a row now, I have been expecting fluffy mail - one of these was an express post satchel. I found said satchel and two normal red ones shoved into my letterbox this afternoon. I haven't been anywhere. So clearly they don't feel the need to come and knock on my door, just leave it in the box. I noticed the other day that the person who is driving the parcel van parks on the other side of the road and his wife/girlfriend/friend/whatever gets out of the van. I swear if anything goes missing in the next couple of weeks im blaming those two.

I have a pile of material just screaming to be made into nappies, but have no time at the moment. I have to do it during the day because the lighting in the room i sew in has the shittiest lighting. meh I want my snapper before I do any more. That and some black minkee or pul or both. I might go shopping!!!

oh and the answer

a feather or the whole chicken.

love hugs and gropes.......... me xxooxxooxxooxxooxxooxxooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment